The United States ultimate goal during the cold war was to contain communism and keeping the land of opportunity free. Though the cold war took place around 50 years ago the goal of the United States still relies the same.
Proposing plans to promote the US idea of democracy such as the Truman Doctrine and Marshal Plan were sent overseas to Russia so the domino theory would soon never take place. The plan eventually began to take a toll on other countries so they could experience the type of government shown in America. Having the right to voice your opinion if government and feeling the honor inside with helping other countries. I am proud to be an American so I can experience all these great things and see the amazing symbols expressed throughout the county such as: the statue of liberty, a the beauty of the bald eagle flying threw the sky. I must say the best sight is when I am able to see the wondrous American Flag wave through the sky everyday showing our countries pride.
No comments:
Post a Comment